- You design, develop, and own KPI-driven dashboards / reports using data gathered from multiple sources
- You build front-end BI applications by analyzing user requirements
- Web analytics: You create an efficient tracking concept to optimize online marketing channels and campaigns, and to satisfy business requirements
- You perform extensive analyses to find answers to complex business problems by working closely with the IT and system administration team
- You manage communications related to inventory levels, yield, and reporting with Sales, Business Development and Executive teams.
What we offer:
- University education with a focus on Math, Computer Science, Engineering or other related technical fields
- Previous work experience in performing quantitative analysis/reporting in the internet or gaming industry
- Excellent SQL skills and extensive knowledge of Excel, as well as familiarity with major BI tools.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal and presentation abilities to explain your results effectively
- Very strong analytical, numerical and problem solving skills
- Flexibility, team player, basic English language skills, Chinese language skills are a plus
- Demonstrated capability and motivation to thrive in a fast-paced, demanding start-up environment
- Basic BI infrastructure skills (Data Warehouse, ETL) to ensure data quality and availability of information provided is a plus
- You get valuable insights into mobile marketing and entrepreneurship and make a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of PubNative across Asia
- You get a rewarding career where you can continuously grow in a performance driven culture
- You get an opportunity to be responsible for, and manage your own projects
- You work directly with the decision makers and have an impact on the organization
- You are a part of a fun, international team of outstanding talents
- You learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchy and entrepreneurial drive
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online.