Ad Operation Manager Seoul (m/f) for PubNative
- Build and further develop strong long-term relationships with mobile advertising partners for PubNative in APAC region – PubNative is the world’s first and leading native mobile advertising supply side platform.
- Monitor and analyze the results of different traffic channels and manage advertising partners accordingly and constantly unlock new advertising budgets.
- Create status reports, performance analysis and forecasts.
- Significantly contribute to the overall success of account management team and company as a whole
- Stay on top of current industry events in Asia
- Work independently and manage your own projects in various areas
- Meet KPI goals and support the team in other related areas if required
- Existing know-how and previous practical work experience (at least 1 year) within the field of agency and ad network in mobile advertising
- Fluent in English is a must-have; solid communication skills in either Japanese or Chinese is a strong plus
- Technical background or relevant mobile advertising knowledge is a strong plus.
- Ambition to grow in your role as a leader over a longer time-frame
- Strong interpersonal skills to build relationships and a good sense of mobile industry
- Able to travel frequently around major cities in Asia
What do we offer?
Interested? - Please submit your 1-Page CV online
- Get valuable insights into mobile marketing/entrepreneurship and have a high impact on shaping the expansion and success of Pubnative across Asia
- Profit from working with European Serial Entrepreneurs who co-founded over 10 successful companies within the last 8 years and get access to a well-established network and be able to build your own top-tier network & reputation
- Work with a highly motivated and skilled team of young top performers in major cities - Beijing, Seoul, San Francisco and Berlin.
- Learn and grow in an environment characterized by flat hierarchy, entrepreneurial drive and fun