[Infographic] app-ads.txt Adoption: What Progress Has Been Made?
IAB’s final version of Authorized Sellers for Apps (app-ads.txt) was released in March and aims to increase transparency between buyers and sellers in the mobile advertising ecosystem. The project allows app publishers to declare who is authorized to sell their inventory and ensures that buyers can confidently purchase through approved seller accounts.
Find out what progress has been made for the adoption of app-ads.txt so far in 2019 with an analysis of top apps in the Google Play Store and App Store, as well as top apps traded on PubNative’s ad exchange.
Within this infographic, we have collected the following data:
- Number of apps with and without an app-ads.txt file
- Region split of publishers with an app-ads.txt file
- app-ads.txt file OS split
- app.ads.txt app category split
- Implementation of PubNative and app-ads.txt
Download the infographic to discover more!