With close to 60% of digital ad buyers worldwide either running or planning to run mobile native ad campaigns, it is becoming increasingly clear that native is the future of advertising on mobile. In this mobile native advertising landscape infographic, we present the main players enabling native advertising on mobile today, all along the value chain from advertisers to users.
We divided the ecosystem in to several categories:
- The largest publishers offering native inventory
- The programmatic players: RTB-enabled DSPs, exchanges and SSPs
- The networks: both mobile-focused and cross-platform
- The social players: social platforms and PMDs
- The search engines (search ads being native per se)